SERVICING & REPAIRING STRINGED INSTRUMENTS
COVID-19, Stage 4
During Stage 4 we've few added precautionary measures in place to help ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
As well as sanitising our hands, workbenches and tools regularly our current measures are:
• All booking inquiries via email, phone or online (we're by appointment)
• Wearing of masks
• Receive your repair dockets and receipts via email
• Contactless drop off and collection
• Courier delivery & collection welcome (at customers expense)
• Contactless payments
Feel free to contact us to make a booking on the 'contacts' page or via call/ text.
Kind regards & stay safe
"....it's an amazing feeling playing your favourite instrument when it's performing at it's best. A great set-up can make all the difference in the world...."
"He's done it again. Brilliant job on my Gibson J-45 acoustic. It
has been around the world and on about 130 flights this year,
so got knocked around a bit, but is singing like the sweetest bird now,
thanks Jeb Cardwell."
- Jordie Lane
"Hey Jeb, thanks for the great setup work on a few of my electric guitars mate - they're playing better than ever! "
- Jeff Lang
"I wish Jeb Cardwell would come and work for me"
- Steve Salvi from 'Salvi's Fine Guitars' - Adelaide, S.A.